Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Like Cats

HEEEEEEEY!

Its me again.

If you don't know who I am, then go check out my other post (unicorns).

Just wanted to let ya know, I love your shirt. (but only if it has "I Heart SnappyDragon" written on it)

I'm just kidding. You're all awesome!

There are a couple of things I wanted to say.
First of all, how was your day again? Mine was normal. And I ate pineapples for lunch.
Secondly, I'm gonna make a list now, so this is easier to read.

3. If you are reading this, I probably sent the link out to you. If not, then good for you.
4. I took a test today.
5. I'm running out of things to say
6. I should probably go do my math homework
7. If you like SHEEP, then you should tell your friends who like HAMSTERS to read this.
8. You should also tell your friend's friend, and your friend's friend's cousin, and your pet cow to read this. (but only if you have a very intelligent cow who can read.)
9. This is number nine.
10. Thanks, people for taking your precious time to check out my blog. and since everything always ends on number ten, I'm gonna end this here. BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment