Saturday, February 1, 2014

Who Doesn't Love Pink Lemonade?

So yesterday morning was awesome because there was a pretty sunrise. The sun looked like a giant tangerine with pink lemonade clouds pooled around it. 

That was the most poetic thing I could come up with. Plus, raspberry lemonade isn't as good as pink lemonade. 

I'm also not super observant when I type, so if there are typos, just ignore them. I also auditioned for a play two days ago (Midsummer's night dream) and I'm pretty confident about getting the lead, cause' there were only 6 people who auditions. It was very pathetic. : (

The default font is boring, so I might choose a different font to use.
I like this one, but its kinda hard to read...
this looks a little too much like the original.
I always wanna call this one Ariel. like the little mermaid.
WAAAAAAAT. no.
Why do they all look alike!?!?!??!?!
that leaves this one, which isn't that good.

So I decided on this one, and if you don't like it, let me know, and tell me your favorite color because I wanna know what color you want to read this in. (don't say yellow. or white.)

I drew a self portrait this morning. My brother says it looks like I'm making the duck face...
I'ts lunchtime too, so I'm gonna end this here. BYEEEEEEE

2 comments: