Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Minecraft = science

Hey! I haven't posted anything in awhile. Sorry. I'm just happy that I have a blog 'cuz its fun! Look mom! I'm on the Internet!!! (nobody reads this. not even my mom. LOL (well except for my sister))

HI ALEXIS!

So I was playing Minecraft today, and I discovered that gravel pops (idk, I couldn't think of a better word) when you place a torch under it. ITS AMAZING!! Well, not really.




science.


Yeah.


Everyone always says that Minecraft is for nerds or babies or whatever. Well, so be it. I'm a nerd who will keep playing because its fun. ( I can see you rolling your eyes, Alexis.)

I know that there are a ton of typos in today's post, but everyone has those floppy fingers days where you just can't type.

asiefh aifh asd fasodi fyawfurfhidfhbmcx.

like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment