Sunday, March 2, 2014

I Remember things too. I think.

The table tennis tournament was quite the disappointment. :(
I lost, but i was the only one who could beat the girl who got first, and she was the only person I beat.
Congrats to everyone who got a trophy!

Magic.

So it's march now. Tomorrow is my friends birthday. (yes, I remembered, Colleen.) and my brother's birthday is on the first day of spring, which is when doodle for google entries are due.

Its funny how google is shown as a typo on here, since this is a site from google.           plus.

I don't understand the whole deal with google plus. People seem to hate it. #firstworldproblems

Its a wonderful thing because now I can share my opinion on it too! I honestly don't mind it. The only difference I see is that people can post three page long comments. Or something.

Did I ever mention how much I love FROZEN? I can't remember, but its now out on DVD. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of which, I'm going to list some of my favorite movies. And other stuff.

Movies

1. Frozen
2. Frozen
3. Frozen
4.Other Disney movies

Books

1. Percy Jackson series and Heroes of Olympus (Rick Riordan)
2. The Girl of Fire and Thorns (it's also a series) (Rae Carson)
3. Divergent series (Veronica Roth)
4. Other Truman nominees

 Music

1. Frozen soundtrack
2. Say Something (Christina Aguilera and A Great Big World)
3. Sleepyhead (Passion Pit)
4. Dark Horse (Katy Perry and Juicy J) and Flaws (Bastille)


This is all as of right now and may change constantly, but I recommend all of them to everyone 'cuz they're all awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment