Friday, March 21, 2014

(insert creative title that Emma was too lazy to think up on her own)

Obviously this everyday thing isn't going to work out. (ha ha, it sounds like I'm writing a breakup letter) so I'm just gonna go down the list of questions every time I post something. By the way, yesterday was my brother's birthday so you should wish him a happy birthday because you are all nice people.     right?


Question number 2:  
What do you look forward to in the next twelve months?

I look forward to a lot of things, so get used to these lists because you're gonna be seeing them a whole lot.

1. Summer Break

2. Summer Camp

3. Last day of school

4. My birthday

5. High School

6. Being around different people in high school (I think only a few people would get this one)

7. Summer reading challenge

8. Consistent warm weather

9. NO HOMEWORK!

10. Writing more blog posts :)

 And that's all I could come up with. I'm pretty sure I missed some things but apparently they're not important enough to be remembered at nine in the morning. If you are on spring break right now, then enjoy the rest of spring break (I know I sure will). And I will (hopefully) post more soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment