Saturday, March 22, 2014

Any Ideas?

I can tell that this post is going to be long. Because today's question requires that. But first of all, I'm gonna ask you all a question (again). Since I really like photography, do you guys think that I should post photos that I take relating to whatever I'm writing about? I might try that. It sounds like fun...

Anywho, here is number 3. DESCRIBE YOUR DAY IN DETAIL


Today was unusual compared to all of the other days of spring break. Usually my life is very boring. Today it was still boring but in a different way. This morning, my mom came and woke me up at nine, then she left for work. I got up, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and painted the kitchen walls some more. The walls were almost completely yellow, but I promised my mom that I would finish the paint job before I went to my friend's house in the afternoon. My dad came downstairs and said, "Hey, you're coming with me to drop your sister off and then going to Ben's soccer game. I feel like you need to exercise so we're gonna go running." and I was like, "Sure!" but it's not like I had a choice or anything. So we left around 11 and got to the Scott Gallagher soccer fields around 11:40ish. My dad and I ran about a mile then we watched my brother's soccer team lose 5-1. It was the first game they lost this season. We ate lunch at Bread Co. and their macaroni is delicious! Then I got dropped off at my friend Anna's house and we played ping pong and hide and seek. I came home at 5 and painted the rest of the kitchen. After dinner, I spent some time on the computer then went upstairs to take a shower. Now I am sitting here writing about my day in detail while my brother sits next to me eating cheese. If you were wondering what I meant by "normal boring", it's me sitting at home on the computer all day or reading or eating.

My mom just told me to go to bed and i need to take out the trash so think about the photo series thing and i will check back later. Like soon later not in-a-few-years later. BYEEEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

  1. I think the photo thing sounds like alot of fun! Can I hop on this photo taking bandwagon as well?

    ReplyDelete