Saturday, April 5, 2014

25 Minutes of Thinking too Hard

I am depressed by my inability to draw Disney princesses. BUT THATS OK. I'm not depressed anymore because I stopped drawing. And then I started on my holocaust art project... IT TOOK 5 HOURS!! And I'm still not done.      : |

I'll show it to you when I'm done with it. :3

Now, right to the next entry: 25 things to do before your next birthday

Well, you see, my birthday's in less than 2 weeks... O_o

1. Finish my Holocaust project
2. Think of things to fill this list
3. Clean my room
4. Win a hunger games on Mineplex
5. Read 500 pages
6. Write at least 2 more blog posts
7. MAKE THIS MORE INTERESTING
8. Waste less time
9. Set a record for mile time
10. Get more people to read this
11. Beat Jerry
12. Breathe
13. Be 13 years old
14. Eat lunch
15. And dinner and breakfast
16. Sing my favorite songs
17. Sleep
18. Talk more
19. Try harder
20. Get better at doing everything
21. Come up with ideas
22. Win contests
23. Type faster
24. Do something fun. <--- thats a period :O
25. Be awesome (Already done, but I can do it again)

This list took yeeeeeaaaarrrrrs. I am not the busiest person. But it was definitely worth writing. And reading, on your part. If you took time to read this, then you are AWESOME AND COOL AND NICE AND HELPFUL AND DID I ALREADY MENTION THAT YOU ARE AWESOME? If you didn't read it, then you're probably not reading this either. and you're not awesome. jk I can't say that because then I'll lose all of my hard earned zero fans/readers. I hope you all have a great weekend and goodbyeeeeeeeeeee. :P
Here's a lizard I found then took a picture of. Ain't it purdy?

No comments:

Post a Comment