Sunday, April 27, 2014

Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared

My apologies for this late post. I keep on forgetting to post things because I've been so busy. I don't (as always,) have much to write about. If you heard on the news about the ship sinking in Korea, apparently the all the students were told to stay still and wait for it all to be sorted out. The kids who didn't listen and tried to escape were pretty much the only ones who survived. So remember, doing what your superiors tell you to do isn't always the right thing to do. The rest of the world goes leaping off a cliff, the ones left standing are the only ones with common sense. I don't know about you guys, but pretty much everyone stops caring about school this time of year. The other day during french, we had a substitute for our teacher, and he was very clear on emphasizing how annoying eight graders are. At the very beginning of class when no one even said anything... He also said that he's only ever seen two students with the ability to talk and get things done at the same time within his 9 years of being a sub. Add me to that list, and that makes three. It honestly isn't as hard as it seems, especially since french is the one class you can pass by giving an effortless amount of effort. Except for art, which you can pass by throwing some paint and plaster together and calling it creativity. I could write about this all day and tell you all about my opinions on school, but you probably don't wanna hear it, and I have things to do, so lets get on with it. (By the way, I'm skipping some challenges and replacing them with others because most of them are BOOOOOORRRRINGGGGG).

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF ?

(this is in order from most to least)
1. Vomit and sickness
2. Evil people possessing guns or other weapons
3. Pain
4. Death
5.Not knowing what to do
6. Wasps and Spiders
7. Talking to strangers
8. Punishment
9. People judging me
10. My mom

Don't judge. I'm afraid of a lot of things. That's only a fraction of the whole list. Well, I have to go to a prison called Chinese school, so bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid of Spiders and Wasps, too! There's something especially freaky about their legs. . . I also didn't realize that I was afraid of sickness until you said that. . . I'll have to add it to my list. I am afraid of people judging me, but I am also afraid of being left behind and being alone. It's nice to know that other people feel the same. :)

    ReplyDelete