Wednesday, April 9, 2014

tyopes, typoes, types, TYPOS. yes, typos.

Bonjour, mes amis. Je ne parle pas francais. Je ne comprend pas francais. J'aime bien parler anglais. Oui. And that's pretty much all I know how to say in french. I changed my font, in case you haven't noticed, because somebody said my other one gave her a headache. (you're welcome).

My dilemma: Its exceedingly nice outside, and I don't want to move to go outside.

I think I'll stay here.

What are 3 things you like about your personality?

That's a hard one. I don't feel like thinking... (One thing I don't like is my laziness)

Well. I like how I am a kind, caring, and helpful person. (Mostly)

I like my ability to tolerate annoying people and people who are smarter than me.

I like my modesty, even though sometimes I'm not.


I honestly don't know much about my own personality, much less good things about it.

I took a personality test once and it said I was creative and an introvert. Obviously it did not know what it was talking about. I can't spell today. If I left all of my sentences without checking them, it would look something like this:

today's post was very short because as i sadi before and i will say oncea gain, i'm the most boring person you will probably ever meet. i mean read about because unless you are someone i know personally, i will probably never meet you. 9but then agaib all or most of my readers are familly. Looka t all those typoes. i wish that this would capitalize all of the "i"s like in microsoft werd (I JUST SPELLED WORD WRONG!) because microsoft owrd is better. yes, i did just type that on google dox, or what ever this is. (Everyone in the audience says, "OOHHHHH H BURRRRRN) (Then emma nods and smiles like "yes i did just say that. on google too.")

I didn't know pets were allowed in a mall... but I guess they're always acceptable in strollers
anyway, i bet you cant stand thes typos anymore, so im gonna stop there before your eyse fall off from squinting at the screen too hard. (5 typos in one sentence...)

3 comments:

  1. HEY EMMA THIS IS LINA from the silly chinese school.
    After failing to find yo email, i decided this was the best way to contact you. OMG OK SO ARE YOU READING THE ODD PAGES? bc i forgot what pages to read, but i think it miggggght have been the even pages, so ill just go with it unless you sat so otherwise. BTW IS it possible to do the google+ hangout thing? if not, lets meet there lik 10 mins earlier to do prep.
    email: linazhang13579@gmail.com
    EMAIL MEEEE the moment you see this comment bc we need to discuss bc its tomorrow and we should put some effort into it and i had trouble locating your email.
    ------
    nice blog its very entertaining and random :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe excuse the typos and stuff. so ill just go on to memorize the evens, youll do the odds

      Delete
    2. Sorry i didn't reply... well, we got 2nd.

      Delete