Sunday, May 11, 2014

FOOD (nothing more has to be said)

Hey, everyone.

(how do you start a blog post?)

I have a big issue with beginning a post. I don't know how experienced bloggers do it, and I should look into that. But I don't want to be the stereotypical blogger and ride the blogger bandwagon of post beginnings. "Hey, everyone." sounded appropriate because I'm greeting everyone, right? It also sounds very boring, like if someone were to stumble upon my blog, they would immediately skip over it. I need an interesting and significant intro. I can't remember how I started my first few posts; I'm pretty sure they were just about the same as this one. I should greet you all with a name, like PewDiePie does with his "Bros". Or maybe I should just do something new every time, but it also takes a lot of thinking. Maybe I should just jump right into what I have to say. Again, I don't know; let me know what you think.

8. RELATIONSHIP TO FOOD

I absolutely love  f o o d.

Well, most foods anyway.

I used to be very picky with eating foods that i didn't recognize. Now, after 3 years of visiting multiple Asian countries, I'm used to trying new things, especially with a mother like mine. (Believe me, Asian people make the weirdest food) My dad wants me to try snake next time I go.

Here's a list of the strangest foods I have ever eaten:
1.Pig intestine/ears
2.Purple beans
3.Egg pancake (kinda like a waffle except in egg shapes instead of squares)
4.Green Cherries(the artificial kind D: )
5.Roasted Pigeon ((I think it was roasted pigeon)It was gross)

Here's a list of my favorite foods:
1. Cherries
2. Honey Nut
Cheerios
3. Chocolate
4. Pineapple
5. Spring rolls(Red bean)
6. Icecream (Strawberry or chocolate chip)
7. Corn/pork pot-stickers
8. Little Dragon Dumplings (That's translated directly from Chinese, idk what they are really called)
9. Cherry Snapple Punch
10. Poptarts
They're in order from left to right

Also, today is mother's day and I made a cake for my mom. It was delicious and turned out way better than the one I made last year for her 19th anniversary with my dad.



Before we go, I have one more VIQ. How do you end a blog post?











No comments:

Post a Comment