Tuesday, May 27, 2014

READ THIS NOW

OMG LOOK ITS A PEGACORN!

Was that eye catching enough? I looked up how to start a blog post and it said make it eye catching. It also said that if you say something is true, then you have to provide proof. Very well. Here is your proof:

I told ya so.


I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO:

1. Ride a pegacorn
2. Fly
3. Be more creative (Not in a bad way)
4. Remember things
5. Have a clean room
6. Eat sweets without worrying about health hazards
7. Stay on the computer without hurting my eyes
8. Be more responsible
9. Become a famous actress
10. Buy whatever I wanted
11. Get what I want
12. Have more time
13. Grow taller
14. Leave
15. Have courage
16. Try new things
17. Be in charge
18. Sleep more than I really do
19. Live a good life
20. Be remembered


I've always wanted to have time and space to extend my lists, and to have a huge audience. Someday, I promise you, I will.

Today was the last day of school. Time to get a job. Also Time to do summer homework. Yay. Well, I better get started, then. See you all later!

2 comments:

  1. oo oo! Emma go on this site:http://teenage-blogger-central.blogspot.com/
    Then register to be on it. Its easy, but you'll reach more people like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, a pegacorn. So adorable! Good luck with your summer plans and hope it's all been going well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete