Friday, July 4, 2014

Independence Day!

Hey everyone, long time no see. Or hear or talk or whatever. Its really late, but I wanted to post something to let you know that I'm still alive, I'm just to lazy/busy to post. (yes lazy and busy can go together) I got Jafar in Aladdin Jr. cuz only girls signed up, and I always get the lead male part. Don't ask why, cuz I don't know. Maybe my singing voice isn't high enough. o_o

TODAY IS THE FOURTH OF JULY!!!!! I say "Independence Day" because it sounds more formal, and The Fourth of July is named the FOURTH of July because Independence Day is on the FOURTH. The number has no special meaning, except that Independence Day takes place on the FOURTH. Basically, I say "Independence Day" because it would be like calling Halloween: The Thirty-first of October, or Valentines Day: The Fourteenth of February. IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay?

Okay.

Haha that sounds like The Fault in our Stars.
(Very well written book, by the way)

Now that I'm done ranting, I am completely out of steam and desperately need sleep like The Night of The Embedded Assessment. I hope you all had a great Independence Day, enjoyed the fireworks and the hotdogs and the swimming and the barbeque and the flags and dressing up or whatever you people do on Independence day, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment