Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Probably a waste of time

Hey its been a couple of years, hasn't it?

sorry, guys...
I recently bough a bunch of new pens (drawing pens), but the first step to using them is knowing how to draw... so... If any of you have experience with drawing pens please tell me how to use them
(> w <) thanks.

I can't really focus on writing right now, probably because I don't know what you like to read.
Also because I'm listening to really intense music.

I have the most random playlist put together, and it mostly consists of dubstep, violin music, musical numbers, and movie theme songs. Dubstep is really calming, though. If you're ever really stressed out, or if you are stuck in a life threatening situation just listen to dubstep :) It most likely won't save your life, but you will die very nobly :))))))

Honestly, I'm so out of it right now. I'm just typing whatever stuff comes to my mind just so I can feel less guilty about not posting. 

I always sing obnoxiously loud, and I wonder if my neighbors are okay. Speaking of neighbors, the other day I went to the park and did the exercise thing, and I met this little 6 y/o named Sai. His laugh sounded like a monkey and he acted like one too, but he was pretty awesome. Playgrounds are t-

So I forgot to mention that my playlist has really sad music too. And now I can no longer finish my story because 
This song just stole my happiness
You probably didn't care about the story anyway.
Great. Now I'm being all morbid, but I don't want to change the songs because they're so good :(((((

This reminds me of the beginning of "UP" when Carl has this happy life with Ellie but then she can't have a child and she gets old and passes away. And it all happens in 4 minutes and 11 seconds. (This song is in my playlist too)

Sorry for wasting five minutes of your life... I'm going to go eat food and cry until it's over.

Brb, guys. ily

No comments:

Post a Comment